The State of Fascism and the Far-Right

General chat
RedAlert
Lieutenant

The State of Fascism and the Far-Right

Post by RedAlert »

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Berbers who identify as white.
Hispanic White Nationalists.
Mongolian Nazis.
Mexicans fighting for Ukraine with patches of the SS Totenkopf wearing a sombrero.
I watched Fascists turn into Femboys and I have seen Brazillians against racemixing.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Screenshot from 2023-07-17 15-00-06.png
Screenshot from 2023-07-17 15-00-06.png (359.35 KiB) Viewed 583 times
Their right hands rise to black-clad chests and flash out in salute to their nation: "Sieg heil!" They praise Hitler's devotion to ethnic purity.

But with their high cheekbones, dark eyes and brown skin, they are hardly the Third Reich's Aryan ideal. A new strain of Nazism has found an unlikely home: Mongolia.

Once again, ultra-nationalists have emerged from an impoverished economy and turned upon outsiders. This time the main targets come from China, the rising power to the south.

Groups such as Tsagaan Khass, or White Swastika, portray themselves as patriots standing up for ordinary citizens in the face of foreign crime, rampant inequality, political indifference and corruption.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/ ... -far-right
T34
Lieutenant

Post by T34 »

Nick Fuentes on a date with a 'catboy'
AgentSonya
Lieutenant

Post by AgentSonya »

This may seem absurd now, with the way history was written (predominantly by the homosexual lobby after the eugenicists Rockefeller/Alfred Kinsey made homosexuality more acceptable in the 1940s using false science) , but even under the Third Reich homosexualism was everywhere - modelled after Aristotles community of men which had influenced the Teutonic Knights and the German Militarists of the 1st world war.
The Nazis practiced homosexualism and it's not a surprise that the SA, who turned their headquarters into a homosexual brother, were also the "spear tip" of the nazi revolution.

TempereSteels post on the "Germanys National Vice" shows this

The Euhlenberg Affair that discovered an ever widening group of pederasts surrounding Kaiser Wilhelm, Samuel Igra points out, was uncovered by a Jew called Hardin. The Hitlerites (who would come to power in 1930s) therefore watched their Kaiser crumble by the work of a Jew and it was the Jews of Germany that were most opposed to homosexualism (for obvious Old Testament reasons).
So when Hitlerites surrounded themselves with homosexuals (Ernst Rohm, Edmund Heine and the male brothel that was the SA) they were already vicious toward the jews because of how they (the nazis) wanted to conduct themselves sexually.

A key plank of Fascism has always been to do away with morality and replace it with an animal barbarism and the law of the jungle. Fascists like to claim they stand for tradition and the "family".
Femboy Nazis (like contrapoints used to be) are supposed to be some 'jarring contradiction' when this debased degeneracy is an obvious fascist outgrowth.
The Hitler Youth were instructive in this that they sang about doing away with "Christian virtue" while in the next verse stating "I'll go with the S.A through thick and thin"
We are the happy Hitler Youth,
We need no Christian virtue,
Because our leader Adolf Hitler,
Is always our mediator.

No priest, no wrongdoer can ever hinder us,
From feeling like Hitler’s children.
We do not follow Christ but Horst Wessel,
Away with incense and holy water!

We follow our flags singing,
As worthy sons of our ancestors,
I am no Christian, no Catholic,
I’ll go with the S.A. through thick and thin.

The church can be stolen from me,
The swastika is redemption on earth.
I will follow it step by step,
Baldur von Schirach, take me with you!
https://www.roger-pearse.com/weblog/201 ... st-wessel/

And Maxim Gorky making the same point
Not dozens, but hundreds of facts speak of the destructive, corrupting influence of fascism on the youth of Europe. It is disgusting to enumerate the facts, and the memory refuses to be loaded with dirt, which the bourgeoisie is fabricating more and more zealously and abundantly. I will point out, however, that in a country where the proletariat manages courageously and successfully, homosexuality, which corrupts the youth, is recognized as socially criminal and punishable, and in a "cultural" country of great philosophers, scientists, musicians, it acts freely and with impunity. There is already a sarcastic saying: "Destroy homosexuals - fascism will disappear."
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=308

That LGBT arguing with the Mexican Nazi shows their true authentic position. They may be upset at the Nazi (for wearing a patch they view as abhorrent because Anglo historians dominated the latter part of the 20th century) but they're willing to fight and die alongside them for the furtherance of the Neo-Nazi NATO war machine.