Ukraine war 3rd Oct

Tankanator
Lieutenant

Ukraine war 3rd Oct

Post by Tankanator »

Russel Texas Bentley:

LOOK - HERE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT LIMAN - COMING ON THE HEELS OF BUCHA AND KHARKOV RETREATS AND THE DISGRACEFUL PRISONER SWAP, IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE RUSSIA IS LOSING. AND THAT IS A STRATEGIC FUCKUP. BECAUSE IF RUSSIA ONLY _LOOKS_ LIKE IT'S LOSING, THE US NAZIS CAN AND WILL DETONATE A TACTICAL NUKE ON UKROP SOIL AND BLAME IT ON RUSSIA, SAYING "THE RUSSIANS HAD TO USE NUKES BECAUSE THEY WERE LOSING." AND ALL THE IDIOTS IN THE WORLD WILL BELIEVE IT. THEN, US/NATO SAY "AND NOW WE HAVE TO RESPOND IN KIND (WITH NUKES) AND THEY VAPORIZE ALL 500,000 NEW RUSSIAN TROOPS BEFORE THEY EVEN GET DEPLOYED. AND OF COURSE, THE "RUSSIAN DECISION MAKING HQ IN UKRAINE" ALSO GETS NUKED - MY HOMETOWN, DONETSK.

THE TACTICAL NUKES ARE _ALREADY_ IN UKRAINE.

THE USA USING A NUKE FALSE FLAG IS ABSOLUTELY NOT JUST POSSIBLE BUT PROBABLE TO THE POINT OF INEVITABILITY. THEY HAVE THE MEANS, MOTIVE AND OPPORTUNITY, AND A LONG HISTORY OF FALSE FLAGS. IN FACT, IT WOULD BE STUPID TO THINK THEY WOULDN'T. AND IF RUSSIA LOOKS LIKE IT'S LOSING THE CONVENTIONAL WAR, IT MAKES THE USA FALSE FLAG MORE CREDIBLE AND MORE INEVITABLE.

AND THEN RUSSIA NUKES USA NAVY SHIPS IN THE BLACK SEA AND MED, THEN USA BASES IN GERMANY AND POLAND, THEN US/NATO HITS SEVASTOPOL, KALININGRAD AND ROSTOV. THEN RUSSIA HITS WASHINGTON AND USA HITS MOSCOW, AND IT'S ALL OVER BUT THE SCREAMING AND THE CRYING FOR ALL OF US.

AND THIS IS WHAT IS _GOING_ TO HAPPEN IF RUSSIA DOES NOT REGAIN THE MILITARY INITIATIVE AND START WINNING THE CONVENTIONAL WAR (IF IT STILL CAN) IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS.

AS GOES DONBASS, SO GOES THE WORLD.AND ONLY AN IDIOT CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. AGAIN.

Tankanator
Lieutenant

Post by Tankanator »

MSM (liberal shitholes like guardian) are already claiming 'Ukrainians' Are advancing in the areas Russia just liberated

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... -provinces

It is hard to get an accurate idea of what is going on but if Texas is making the above comments I'm inclined to think there's been some serious fuck ups in Russian Armed forces

What's more the 🇺🇲 neocons poesses a Trotskyite fanaticism.
They have no reverse gear. Either the "New American Century" comes to pass or they'll nuke the world to pieces.
Tankanator
Lieutenant

Post by Tankanator »

Ramzan Kadyrov:

I have always said: there is nothing better than the voiced truth, albeit bitter, offensive, but the truth. This is the only way to move forward. Therefore, I cannot remain silent about what happened in Krasny Liman.

The defense of this section was led by the commander of the Central Military District, Colonel-General Alexander Lapin. The same Lapin, who received the star of the Hero of Russia for the capture of Lisichansk, although de facto he was not there and was not around. Lapin was also given over to the troops of the Western Military District.

The colonel-general deployed mobilized fighters from the LPR and other units on all frontiers of the Liman direction, but did not provide them with the necessary communications, interaction and the supply of ammunition. Two weeks ago, Major General Commander of the Akhmat Special Forces, my dear BROTHER Apty Alaudinov, personally reported to me that our fighters could become an easy target. In turn, I informed Valery Gerasimov, Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, about the danger. But the general assured me that he had no doubts about Lapin's leadership talent and did not believe that a retreat was possible in Krasny Liman and its environs.

A week later, Lapin moves his headquarters to Starobelsk, a hundred kilometers from his subordinates, while he himself sits in Lugansk. How can you quickly manage units, being 150 km away from them? Due to the lack of elementary military logistics, today we have left several settlements and a large piece of territory.

It's not a shame that Lapin is mediocre. And the fact that he is covered at the top by the leaders in the General Staff. If I had my way, I would demote Lapin to a private, deprive him of his awards and, with a machine gun in his hands, send him to the front lines to wash away my shame with blood.

Army nepotism will not lead to good. In the army, it is necessary to appoint people of a strong character, courageous, principled, who worry about their fighters, who tear their teeth for their soldier, who know that a subordinate cannot be left without help and support. There is no place for nepotism in the army, especially in difficult times.

We didn't have enough raisins? Even then I said: shoot at the enemy’s military concentration in the Izyum captured by the Nazis, especially since our artillery at that time had such an opportunity. They would have done away with the main Satanists and fascists at once. We must carry out NWO in the full sense of the word, and not flirt. Use every opportunity and every weapon to defend OUR territory. Donetsk is still being shelled. Residents of the joined 4 territories want to be protected.

I don't know what the RF Ministry of Defense reports to the Supreme Commander-in-Chief, but in my personal opinion, more drastic measures should be taken, up to the declaration of martial law in the border areas and the use of low-yield nuclear weapons. It is not necessary to take every decision with an eye on the Western American community - it has already said so and done a lot against us.
Yesterday there was a parade in Izyum, today a flag in Liman, and what tomorrow?
Everything would be fine if it weren't so bad.

Tankanator
Lieutenant

Post by Tankanator »

Anastasia kashevagrova to
Are you men or not? Will you have eggs or not? Why are you all crumpling, looking for some words, otherwise you never know. You can't name everyone. You protect Lapin with your Ssykun posts.

So tell me, okay, x .. with him, with Lapin, we have questions for the head of the General Staff Gerasimov and Defense Minister Shoigu. Fie on you. One of the blogger-journalists in this country has eggs in me.

So, comrades Shoigu and Gerasimov, they want to ask here, but it seems like it’s not right and they’ve been pissing in their pants so far.

Does the president know what's going on? Who reports to him?

Where is the supply? Where is Armata? Where is everyone? How did it happen? Fucked up? Sold? Where do you share? Were there at all?

According to Izyum, Balakleya, Lyman - why didn't they do a damn thing? Why was the direction not strengthened? Why didn't you prepare for 8 months?

On mobilization - are you doing this on purpose or on purpose? Why can't it be done properly? Is it true that many military commissars receive 16,000 rubles and their file cabinet is paper and overgrown with moss, like the military commissars themselves? If mobilization has been needed for a long time, then why not prepare in advance?

What's with the form? Why isn't she? Why do we buy it all over Russia? Why haven’t you yet .. Bl Voentorg for jacked up prices?

Why do we do well in biathlon, but difficulties in combat? Why are parks, biathlons, exercises in priority than NWO? Why did the FSB take the exchange from the military and do what they want?

Why does it take several months to collect the bodies of our warriors? Why is it okay not to communicate with the population? Is it true that a healthy young kid cannot break through in the structure, because the generals, their friends, relatives, and so on have settled down?

Well, here I am throwing it for you, ssykuny. You are disgraceful. Men are still called, you can only draw your cards on blogs.

You talk more about fighting spirit. In short, the men are on the front line, while you are fighting there, the rest are pissing even to ask a question. Even there they blather ornately and go gogol "what the hell am I, impudent."

But yesterday everyone wrote like that, the battles are going on, we’re just about to beat everyone. Anonymous jerks.

PS. Forgive me for swearing, but I can’t do this anymore, and swearing is an integral part of the Russian language, and I am Russian. And my heart is huge and it hurts for our boys, for children, for ordinary people. I can’t live like this, adapt, keep silent when guys are dying, when these Ukrainian geeks are killing civilians. I'm just a walking bloody wound. Bitch.

Tankanator
Lieutenant

Post by Tankanator »

Lyman

I wrote yesterday, after the conclusion of the contracts and the concert, that we should not rejoice too much. And it's too early to be proud of yourself.

Plowing, difficult and bloody, is still very, very much ahead. We still have to go and go until the real holidays.
Don't be enamored and you won't be disappointed. Do not be seduced, and you will be able to look at everything objectively.

And here it is objectively.
Was the situation with Lyman predictable? Yes.
Could it have been prevented? Under certain conditions, yes. But these conditions did not exist. Including the lack of personnel affected.

This is a catastrophe? No. But a serious reputational blow. Because of course, now, of course, Kyiv will begin to rock the theme of another great victory. All the more so because yesterday NATO shat the heads of Ukrainian politicians. Gotta wash off. And then the Armed Forces of Ukraine entered the city, which had become Russian the day before.

Therefore, they will download the winning case along Liman. And attack wherever possible. It is necessary to show success after Russia de facto reunited with Novorossiya. So, for a second, the Russian border has formally become a little closer to Kyiv.

What do we need? Stop turning into Ukrainians and stop falling into a hysterical-emotional swing, where on the one hand there is victory on the other.
War is a complex process. Major victory is determined by the sum of battles won, not by a single advance or retreat.

From the Liman situation, the military leadership should draw serious conclusions, but they seem to understand this anyway. Hope so. He himself is not ready to write who is to blame, which general did not do what. To do this, you need to have the facts on hand. I don't have them. But I can simply repeat once again - the generals will not rebuild tactics for modern warfare, not only will we not win, but much worse.

And we need to understand one thing.
We all have an obligation to unconditionally and unequivocally support our army. Fighters and officers. It won't end quickly. The rear is no less important than the front. He said more than once that modern warfare is multidimensional. The psyche of the peoples involved in the conflict is also a battlefield. If we hand it over to the enemy ourselves, we will lose everything forever. Our soldiers and officers must certainly understand that we are with them. They have a rear. This is us. And where are the military rear services, they will ask me again? Do you definitely need an answer, or do you just want to hear from me what you understand or what you yourself guess? So no answer. We will continue to help the guys. Fees. Equipment. Than we can. We are the motherland. You, me, your neighbor, those men on the bench, the boys in the entrance, the student girl in the minibus, the granny with a shopping bag in the store, the official in the beautiful car, the businessman with the young girl. These are such different people transferring to support the army. They are the country.

We must be clear about ourselves. Our path is difficult. It will still have losses. Sometimes heavy. They didn’t grapple with some garbage, nevertheless, with the NATO bloc. There will be victories too. Bright. Because a block is a block, and we are Russians. Do not grieve on the days of defeat. And do not rejoice in the days of victories. Be aware that we have to live with all this for a long time. No heart is enough to accept everything emotionally every time.

I read here about the need for executions and SMERSH. Well I do not know. Usually everyone calls for repression until people with red "crusts" appear on their doorstep.
Although conclusions are needed. And actions are needed based on them. Yes, this has already been written a hundred times. Something is changing. But very slowly. That's not the point. We are wasting time, and this is the most important resource right now. When we lose time, we lose initiative.

However, we will return Liman. And we will go to the borders of the Novorossiysk regions. And let's go further. Until the main victory. It will be difficult, and not fast, but we will do it. Where do we go.