Post by RedFlagWavingHere »

[CPGB-ML] Zionism – a racist and anti-semitic ideology [Lalkar]

Attachments
5_6217261569538001989.mp4
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 66 times
JoeySteel
Lieutenant

Post by JoeySteel »

Fascinating view from a Christian pastor on Zionism and cia influence on American evangelism

ChristianCommunist
Private

Post by ChristianCommunist »

JoeySteel wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:05 pm Fascinating view from a Christian pastor on Zionism and cia influence on American evangelism
Fascinating discovery thank you.

I had always been taught the rapture but recently discovered that this was essentially a way to marry Christians to zionism. That this only began to be propagated by C I Schofield in the 19th century who modified the bible to include "the rapture".

The evangelists are run by freemasons or CIA or both. The claim Jesus will reign a thousand years is wildly similar to the Talmuds world domination under the rule of Man. The stories are the same except no Christians prior to the 19th century (and rise of Zionism) ever believed this rubbish.

You have evangelical protestant pastors in the USA who are preaching that it is good for Israel to be killing civilians by quoting the Old Testament
“They are committed to completely eliminating this evil from the world,” Netanyahu said in Hebrew. He then added: “You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. And we do remember.”
God commands King Saul in the first Book of Samuel to kill every person in Amalek, a rival nation to ancient Israel. “This is what the Lord Almighty says,” the prophet Samuel tells Saul. “‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

So protestant evangelicals are baying for blood in Isn't-Real because Zionists invented the rapture and married Christianity to Judaism
JoeySteel
Lieutenant

Post by JoeySteel »

ChristianCommunist wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:26 am So protestant evangelicals are baying for blood in Isn't-Real because Zionists invented the rapture and married Christianity to Judaism
Sounds pretty interesting. Feel free to do a write up on how Christianity was infiltrated by Zionists if you like and I will put under RedArmy articles